Sunday, June 15, 2008

After Class 3 Comes Class 4.

This week is so tiring man. Why? I feel that I am slogging everyday even though I have already resigned.

Tomorrow will be a defining moment for me only if I pass my class 4 license. There is a dilemma though. If I pass I will have a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. Then again if I pass, I will be serving my dad....While most of my friends own a class 3 license, I own a class 4. However some of my frds are wondering why did I even need a class 4?????!!!!! My father needs that license more than I do. He is constantly instructing me to take over his business and work for him. If I serve him, my life will be =====> NO LIFE!!! But he is my father.... What a dilemma I am in! For the short term I can afford to do so but I feel there is no point if my long term aim and goal is the earn as much money by working day and night non-stop!

LIFE IS MORE THAN JUST MONEY!

No comments: