Monday, June 2, 2008

My Last Days at KoA Denko.

KoA Denko is a SME Japanese firm I am working in. 8 to 5 job with underpaid salary couple with good healthcare benefits. The employees, my colleagues are nice and fun people to talk and relate with.

Working in this company, I feel gives me slight introduction of working in a fast-pace society. I was wondering why are these people fighting so hard to get their job done or what is it that motivates them? In my opinion, it is the recognition and satisfaction they will achieve if only the job is done exceedingly well.

To really do something well, it really boils down to our hearts. Bible says in Matt 6:21"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

This leads me to my father's company.... It is a small company dealing with heavy vehicles. Its problems are : High costs in operation Eg Diesel prices, Drivers
High human resource turnover rate
Low Sales Volume
Assets owned are depreciating on yearly basis

I was thinking where is my earthly daddy so persistent and strong in keeping his company alive. Then i realise that he always seem to have an undying fire in his HEART to breakthrough his company. My daddy is a relentless person in achieving his goals. He simply never gives up!

No comments: