Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A day at work

I am working at KoA Denko, a Japanese firm just 2 bustops away from my house. Now I have been working there for 3 months plus already. Initially I did not start off well as I am slow in learning new things.
Got to know alot of new people in the company and one of them is Cammie my senior. She has been working in the company for 3 solid years already. Whats more I got to know that Chris Lim the senior manager sold her life to the company for 26 years. WhOaaaaaa!!!
When I first got into the company, the first challenge was to get use to the people and the work I am about to deal with. Never easy as I thought it would. Thanks to my senior consistency in nuturing and growing me into an independent worker. A million thanks to her.
Then another challenge struck me that is Cammie is LEAVING. What The Huhz!?!?!? I only got 10 days to learn all about her customers.... Life is miserable then.

No comments: