Saturday, May 24, 2008

An Exhausting Week Indeed.

This week has been an exhuasting week. After watching Contender a Muay Thai Reality show, I got really inspire to tone my body. Morning regime of physical workouts which I plan out to train my Abs and Chest specially.

Today is the last day of the week and I am feeling really drained. Nonetheless, I still went to church this evening to hear a great word. Nothing beats the Word of God. After getting sipritually beef up, I am went onto my bed to pray about my worries of life. Just a few days ago, I have made a terrible mistake at work. This mistake has yet to be solved and it seems daunting for its unprecendented scale. This will cause the company to incur great losses if not immediately dealt with. However, I suddenly realise that all these worries that I have are so insignificant compare to the gift that God gave me. I have the helper of God with me all the time!!!! The Holy Spirit is with me in the fire. I am going to pray to the Holy Spirit for a miracle to happen in faith.

Faith is the substance of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen. I going to visualise that I will have the problem solve and believe it in the spirit.
Praise the MOST HIGH GOD!

No comments: